Ahsoka Tey
Sailor

Application for Ahsoka Tey

Post by Ahsoka Tey »

Name: Ahsoka Tey

Species: Twi'lek

Faction: Neutral

Force Sensitivity: Yes

Description: Sahana is five feet eleven inches tall (5'11"), and weighs in at a hundred and forty pounds (140 lbs). She has a slim/athletic build, showing some muscle definition. She has dark red skin, a rarity among her people, but nothing unheard of. Starting from her head and ending somewhere down the lines of her thighs, she is covered in tattoos. Though not overall detailed, they had a great significance to her and do well to accentuate her slender body. Even within the norms of Twi'lek beauty, some would say she is exception. Someone you would not likely forget once seen. As with all Twileks, she has a pair of shapely prehensile tentacles that are referred to as "lekku"

Summarized Biography: Sahana grew up on the world of Ryloth, born to a meager family. As she grew, it was discovered that she had a talent for dance and was accepted into quiet a prestigious dance school on Ryloth despite her upbringing. She soon had a some admirers for her skills and unique skin color, they eventually made her father a offer he couldn't pass up. Clan customs gave her father the right to sell her, and for the money that was offered, he did just that. She spent the next chunk of her life as a slave, being treated as a possession, a very lucrative possession. She did things over these years that she is not proud of and regrets having done. But eventually a time came when her threshold was finally breached, and she couldn't do it anymore.

Sahana had been obedient enough that no one saw it coming when she killed her owner in his sleep and escaped captivity. Being on her own, she did what most in her position would do, turned to a life of crime. Her toned body from years of dancing along with almost unnatural reflexes and an affinity for dangerous animals made her career as a criminal almost easy for her. Over time, her jobs escalated from thievery, to grunt mercenary work, to assassination. Whatever paid the most, and whoever paid the most. She soon started to build a name for herself and was recruited in a mercenary group known as Drifters. All of them had an unnatural talent for things violent and in this group she found a comradery for the first time and dare even say, grew attached to some of them.

*Note: Sahana isn't my first choice for this characters name, but seeing as I can't change my username, I went with it. Is there anyway to change my account name?
Last edited by Ahsoka Tey on Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moff
Site Admin

Re: Application for Ashara Tey

Post by Moff »

I can change it for you. I should probably mention something about that in a FAQ thread sometime. :p

Change it to the character name?
Moff
^What happens when Moff tries to be artistic Image
Ahsoka Tey
Sailor

Re: Application for Ashara Tey

Post by Ahsoka Tey »

If you would, it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Moff
Site Admin

Re: Application for Ahsoka Tey